Bellevue | Küsnacht, 27.07.2015.
Bellevue Group’s operating profit sharply higher at mid-year mark – assets under management at an all-time high of CHF 5.2 bn – bottom-line loss due to impairments and writedowns
– Bellevue Group’s first-half operating profits increase 76% to CHF 9.9 mn
– Asset Management generates a record operating profit of CHF 12.1 mn
– Further diversification of recurring earnings streams at Asset Management
– Operating profit at Bank am Bellevue declines to CHF 0.6 mn
– Assets under management jump 80% to new record high of CHF 5.2 bn
– Consolidated net loss of CHF 15.5 mn due to impairments and writedowns