Bellevue | Küsnacht, 15.07.2015.
– Bellevue Group first-half operating profits increased 75% to CHF 9.9 million
– Record results from Asset Management, assets under management at all time high
– Operating profit at Bank am Bellevue still positive
– Extraordinary impairment and write-down of CHF 22 million for goodwill and CHF 2.7 million for intangible assets at Bank am Bellevue result in a net loss of CHF 15.5 million for the Group
– The charges have no impact on the operating activities – equity base remains strong
In view of the lower volume of business activities and the reduced revenues from Bank am Bellevue’s brokerage unit, the Board of Directors and the Executive Board have reassessed the unit’s future earnings.